"Top 10 Shows To See" — TimeOut Los Angeles
"Best Events" — DoLA
"Awesome" — WeLikeLA
The New Bad Boys of Magic have never performed on America's Got Talent or Penn & Teller: Fool Us. They're too badass. But...they know lots of magicians who have!
Join the Bad Boys for a night with the world's best performers. It's magic, comedy, drinking, and definitely NSFW.
Everything you need to know
- Age: 21-and-over only. (Your kids are welcome to drink at home, though.)
- Drinks: To ensure everyone is on the same level as us, we enforce a strict 12-drinks-per-person minimum. (Seriously, though, your ticket is cheap...buy a drink or two.)
- Parking: Park for FREE at Wild Card Boxing behind the Three Clubs. Or pay for parking. We don't care.
- Doors: Doors open at 7pm. Get there then. An amazing Magic Castle magician will perform miracles right at your table. They're much classier than us.
- Show: The stage show starts at 8pm and runs about an hour. Prepare to have your mind blown.
- Contact: Send an email to email@example.com, and we'll answer your question—if you're lucky.
September lineup (subject to change)
- Justin Willman (Netflix's Magic for Humans, Food Network's Cupcake Wars)
- Pam Severns (Jim Henson Company, Bob Baker Marionette Theatre)
- Jimmy H (Magic Castle)
- And close-up by Steven Himmel
- Guest-hosted by Nick Paul
Thank you for supporting us, unlike our fathers.